Tile and Grout Cleaning Services
No one looks forward to cleaning tiles, and most of us are even less enthusiastic about the amount of work it takes to scrub away the grime that seems to cling to grout like glue. It's a tough job, but somebody has to do it, and Bay Area Carpet Master is happy to handle the task! Our expert cleaning technicians are professionals who will make you wonder how they could possibly have brought back the original shine to your tiled areas so quickly and easily. The comprehensive training our technicians receive enables them to use the most effective methods for making your tiles and grout as beautiful as they've ever been.
- Bathroom floors, tubs, showers, and countertops
- Kitchen floors, backsplashes, and countertops
- Foyer and entryway floors
- Tiled floors in any other room of your home
- Indoor and outdoor tile tabletops
- Tile fireplaces
Tile and Grout Cleaning Process
Our tile and grout cleaning process includes the following steps:
- Clean, degrease, and remove old sealer by applying cleaning solution and allowing to work.
- Mechanically scrub tile and grout to loosen accumulated soil, grease, and old sealer.
- Rinse and extract water and loosened waste products, using high-pressure heated water and a powerful wet-vacuum.
- Repeat Steps 1 through 3 (clean, scrub, rinse/extract) for more thorough cleaning, rinsing, and waste removal.
Along with our regular tile and grout cleaning appointments, we also offer emergency tile and grout cleaning service for the times when water damage creates conditions that may be conducive to mold and mildew growth. Since mold and mildew are particularly difficult to remove from grout, tackling these issues immediately always saves time and expense, while also maintaining a healthier home environment.